- No detectable first round pop.
- Drops sound to well below hearing safe levels (specific reduction based on caliber, weapon configuration, and atmospheric conditions) average measurement per MILSTD-1474D of 114 dB average with Gemtech subsonic ammunition and 123dB with CCI Minimag ammunition.
- Decreases flash, decreases recoil, increases accuracy.
- Fully and easily serviceable.
- Disassembles with common tools
The Maxim Defense DRF suppressor is specifically designed to minimize the increase in cyclic rate and gas blowback of a suppressed weapon system. Primary design features include the significant reduction of sound signature, decreasing flash signature, reduction of recoil, increase in accuracy.
- State-of-the-art MonoKore design.
- Simple 3-piece design.
- Military-grade materials.
- Adds 5.4” to the muzzle.
- Specifically designed .22LR rifles and pistols.