$1,295.00 – $1,895.00
Ruger MKIV-SD Integral Suppressor
– No detectable first round pop
– Drops sound to well below hearing safe levels (specific reduction based on caliber, weapon configuration, and atmospheric conditions). Average measurement per MILSTD-1474D of 114 dB average with Gemtech subsonic ammunition and 123dB with CCI Minimag ammunition. These measurements are from the shooter’s left ear measurement location.
– Decreases flash, decreases recoil, increases accuracy.
– Fully and easily serviceable.
– Disassembles with common tools
– The MSX suppressor line by Maxim Defense is specifically designed to minimize the increase in cyclic rate and gas blowback of a suppressed weapon system. Primary design features include the significant reduction of sound signature, decreasing flash signature, reduction of recoil, increase in accuracy.
– Choosing the finest modern .22LR pistol in the world, the integrated MkIV-SD suppressor is the quietest purpose-built suppressor in category with the easiest maintainability.
- State-of-the-art MonoKore design.
- Simple 3-piece design.
- Military grade materials.
- Adds 5.4” to the muzzle.
- Integrated into the modern Ruger MkIV pistol
- Has secondary retention mechanism on suppressor tube
- MonoKore has integrated carbon cutters for cleaning the suppressor tube
Special FFL Instructions:
1. We will gladly ship your CLASS III purchase to your local CLASS III dealer. (You are responsible for contacting them and starting the appropriate paperwork.) In order to do so, we need you to have your CLASS III dealer send a scanned copy of their FFL & SOT license to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please Note: It is important that your Maxim Defense order number and customer name are marked clearly on the FFL paperwork.
2. You are responsible for ensuring that the firearm is in compliance with all local and state laws.
3. All shipments of firearms require an adult signature at the destination.
4. It could take a few months to transfer to your FFL/SOT paperwork once it is received by the NFA Branch of the BATFE. (NOTE: You are responsible for ensuring all local, state and federal paperwork is completed in a timely manner.)